Friday, April 21, 2017

Some Upcoming Calls for Submissions

If you happen to be interested in writing erotica, I thought I'd share a few upcoming calls for submissions from Sexy Little Pages (and its nonfiction sibling Resonance Press). I've enjoyed working with Sexy Little Pages a lot, and really appreciate their kindness and transparency.

And for the record, I've learned to be a bit wary of publishers who only offer royalty payouts after one reaches a certain threshold. There is one publisher I won't name that has managed to never send me a single payment, despite my having written a number of stories for them... SLP does use the royalties and threshold system, but I've received payments several times, so sales are happening.

So here's what they've got right now:

Popping Your Cherry (Resonance Press) - nonfiction, about first times, 1,000-5,000 words, due June 1

Myths, Moons, and Mayhem (Sexy Little Pages) - fiction, m/m/m+, stories that "fit the Halloween spirit" (see call for more details), 4,000-6,000 words, due June 1

Corrupted (Sexy Little Pages) - fiction, any pairing/grouping, fresh and sexy takes on things "that women have been criticized for doing," 2,500-4,000 words, due May 2

No comments:

Post a Comment