Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Best Women's Erotica Book Tour

Editor Extraordinaire Rachel Kramer Bussel has put together a four-stop book tour for Best Women's Erotica, and I'll be participating in all three of the East Coast stops! You can see the details in the image below.


My story in Best Women's Erotica is "On Some Maps, But Not on Others." It's about a lot of not knowing—not understanding gender, not knowing quite why what turns you on turns you on, and not being sure what fulfillment would look like or how to go after it. I love the story. It rips me open. I avoid direct autobiography in my work, but the themes are often really true to me, and this story expresses a lot of the uncertainty I struggle with. It also puts forth the idea, which I believe, that embracing those uncertainties can be hot.

I'm really excited to share this with people at Sugar, Bluestockings, and WORD, and I'm also really looking forward to hearing from the other authors! Please join us if you're in town (and West Coast people, there's a stop for you, too!).

In the meantime, if you'd like to check out the book, you can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment