Thursday, September 8, 2016

What I've Been Reading

I'm so behind updating my Goodreads account... I had a list going, and I looked for it the other day and am not sure where it went... But, while you're waiting (possibly a long while) for me to find it, if you're curious about some books I've enjoyed recently, you can check out today's post at Oh Get A Grip.

There you will find out why I want to become a part of a culture of matriarchal sun-worshiping dragon-following warrior women, some of the most interesting stuff I've ever read about Dan Savage, how a book about orgasm denial threw off (yet again) my assumptions about my sexuality, and why I can't resist having a crush on a certain charismatic but creepy demon-fighting "motivational speaker." You can check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment