Tuesday, July 22, 2014

New Website!

I've got a new website, and it's beautiful! It was built for me by the fabulous Angela Tavares at Here Booky Booky, and I couldn't be happier with what Angela has done.

I'm very excited for the possibilities at the new site. It's self-hosted, so I can post things without fear of sudden changes to blogger's terms of service and the like. I've got a cool podcast up there already, and I plan to post video of me reading excerpts as well.

That means, though, that I'm going to slowly phase out this blog. For the next several months, I'll be double-posting, both here and at the new blog, because I'm lazy myself about changing bookmarks and I don't want to leave anyone behind. Eventually, though, updates will only go to the new site. I'll post again when I'm preparing to make the change final. I won't maintain my publications list here, so if you want to see my latest stuff, please head over to the new site.

In the meantime, please change your bookmarks to annabetherotica.com

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment