Saturday, February 9, 2013

A Sad Goodbye to Oysters and Chocolate, and a Promise

Many people have heard that Oysters and Chocolate is closing. This saddens me, because I loved the literary, varied erotica that appeared there. Also, Oysters and Chocolate was the first place to publish an erotic story of mine (the lesbian short, Make It Last). I've been in a bit of denial about this, but the time for denial is over -- the site is down, and the URL redirects to the editors' page on Amazon.

I wanted to note that I'm currently exploring ways to keep my O&C stories available -- a quest that has become more urgent now that the site can no longer be accessed. I'm proud of all 6 of the stories Jordan and Samantha published over the years, and I want to make sure that people can still read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment