Thursday, February 2, 2012

Erotic Charity






The Share the Love Blog Bash continues at Beyond Romance this month. People involved with Coming Together are writing about erotic charity -- and posting hot excerpts.

Here's a snip from Coming Together Presents editor Lisabet Sarai's post today:

For a long time now, I've wanted to volunteer my time to some worthy endeavor, but actually, with my work schedule, I don't have a lot of time available. Furthermore, I'd like to use my specialized skills for the benefit of others. Working in a soup kitchen or entertaining orphans doesn't really take advantage of my years of education and experience.

Then I found Coming Together - the perfect way for me to volunteer something uniquely mine and help make the world a better place.

Read the rest here.

Don't forget--there are awesome giveaways, including a Kindle Fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment